Venue: NZ Craft and Quilt Fair, Claudelands, Hamilton
Collection of Quilts: Guild Day Saturday 8th August
- Fibre & Textile Art
- Wall Hanging
- Professional **
- Multiple Maker Quilt
- Best of Show
- Best of category
- Best Hand Quilting
- Best Non Professional machine quilting
- Best Professional machine quilting
- Best piecing
- Best use of colour
- Best hand appliqué
- Best machine appliqué
- Best stitchery
- Best 1st time entry
May Guild meeting: 9th May before guild meeting.
- 9 – 10 am Reverse Binding workshop/ demonstration – Julia Vazey
- 10 – 11 am Facing workshop/demonstration – Jenny Smith List of materials will be in next newsletter.
- Preparation of your quilt
- Choosing the entry category
A Bag – The body of which must be no bigger than 40X40cm (excluding handles)
Entry forms will be published in the June and July newsletters.
** We have changed the definition of Professional
A professional is: Any person who teaches, sells work or publishes in the field of quilting design, or derives income from patchwork and quilting and/or fibre and textile art.