This month the meeting is at Netherville Village Hall at 4 Admiral Crescent, Flagstaff (see map. Park in marked village spaces or on Rototuna Road. Best gate is the one closest the Shed and Hall.
- There will NOT be the usual Sit and Stitch group at this meeting.
- Sellers may set up from 12 noon (please do not come in earlier than this)
- The doors will open for buyers/members from 12.30.
- There are NO EFTPOS facilities so both sellers and buyers will need to have cash.
- There is NO Library Service for the October meeting at Netherville.
- Please return all library books, magazines, stencils to our November Guild meeting.
Usually we meet each month at Chartwell Co-operating Church, Comries Road, Chartwell; The Hall opens at 12.15 pm for you to check out library book, look over our guest merchant supplies for bargains or make yourself a cup of tea.
We will finish the meeting with an afternoon tea. We welcome visitors to our monthly meetings.